Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 30 min
Ready in: 40 min
Matar Paneer Recipe
Matar paneer recipe is a spicy and creamy recipe dish from India and made with peas and cottage cheese. You can serve with chapatti or nan and Mix with rice.
- Paneer 250 gm
- Green peas 1/2 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Slice onion 1
- Slice Tomato 1
- Kaju 10 nos
- Turmeric powder 1 Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Coriander powder 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Paneer masala 2 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Fresh cream
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Hot the pan and add Oil. And Chopped ginger and Chopped Onion and fry golden brown.
- Then add sliced Tomato, Cashew, and saute for 4 to 5 minutes on low to medium flame. than cool room temp. and make a smooth paste.
- Again heat oil, butter Add sugar, cumin seeds, and stir.
- Add Onion, Tomato & Cashew paste sauté for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Then add the all dry spice powder Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, Salt, Curry powder, Paneer Masala, Garam masala and mix well.
- Saute for 20 – 25 minutes on medium flame till the oil separates from the paste.
- If adding fresh cream. Stir and sauté for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Then Add the Green peas / Matar sauté for 5 minutes.
- Last, Add Paneer cubes and stir. Add 1 cup of water sauté.
- Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish coriander leaves.
- Serve Matar paneer with roti, nan, and mix with rice.
It’s so delicious Recipe.