Milk Chicken Curry
Milk Chicken curry is the easy & Indian Authentic Recipe. This chicken curry is one of the Easiest Bachelor Recipe. It’s So yummy & Delicious but is also very flavorful with soft. It’s basically made for Milk, not water. Try to your Home and give me a Your Review on Comment Box.
- Chicken 300 gm
- Milk 1 Cup
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Cup Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Red chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ Tsp Chicken Masala
- ½ Tsp Garam Masala
- Kasturi Methi 1 Tsp
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Heat oil in a pan, then add cumin seeds and bay leaf, Fry Just for a min.
- Add Slice onions and chilies. Fry till the Onions turn deep Golden Brown.
- Next add Ginger Garlic paste, Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, Salt. Mix well and cook until the soft & mushy.
- Pour Cashew paste, Chicken masala & Coriander Powder.
- On a medium heat cook until the mixture smells good and the raw smell goes away.
- Add chicken and fry till the chicken turns white. Takes around 2 minutes.
- Add 1 Cup of Milk and Mix well, Do not add water, Chicken curry will become Runny.
- Cover & Cook on a low flame till the chicken is soft-cooked and chicken gravy turns thick.
- Add Garam Masala and Cook on a low Flame For 5 Mins.
- Lastly, add Coriander Leaves. Serve Chicken Curry with Rice, Jeera rice & Roti.