Paneer Bhurji Recipe
Paneer Bhurji is popular North Indian style recipes (INDIAN COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPE). Its starter type of recipe. Bhurji means – Scrambled. It’s so delicious & yummy. Paneer Bhurji is a madly of basically Onions & Tomatoes.
- Paneer 200gm
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Chopped Ginger 1 tsp
- Chopped Garlic 1 tsp
- Chopped Onion 1 medium size
- Chopped Tomato 1 small size
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Curry powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves
1. Hot the pan and add Oil & Ghee, Butter in a pan.
2. Add cumin seeds, Chopped Ginger & Garlic, and chopped Onion. Once they get browned then add chopped tomato and cook till become soft.
3. Now add the Dry spice Powder Redchilli powder, Curry powder,( Garam masala. Paneer masala – Optional). Stir the 4 – 5 Minutes. add 1 tsp Salt.
4. Now Masala is ready then add scrambled paneer and mix well. Cook 4 to 5 Minutes.
5. Last, add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
6. Serve hot paneer Bhurji with Bread toast & Rumali roti. Whatever you like.
It’a Very Easy Recipe.