Roasted Chilli Chicken
Roasted chilli chicken is the simple and hot testy, Delicious Recipe. It,s Basically Chinese & Thai Recipe. You can make any occasion, Festival, Birthday Party. I love this Recipe.
- Chicken 500gm
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Chopped Ginger 1 tsp
- Chopped Garlic 1 tsp
- Slice onion 2
- Capsicum 1
- Vinegar 1 Tsp
- Soya sauce 1 Tsp
- Green chilli sauce 1 Tsp
- Red chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Spring onion
1 Hot the pan & add oil and Add chicken Roast until Golden Brown.
- On the same add Chopped Ginger, Chopped Garlic, Slice Onion, Slice Capsicum, Spring Onion and saute 10 to 15 Minutes on low to medium flame.
3. Now Onion is fried then add Vinegar, Tomato sauce, Redchili Sauce, Green Chili Sauce, Soya Sauce.
- You can add Dry spice Powder Chicken masala, Garam Masala, Salt and mix well. Cook 5 minutes on low flame. Add Cornflour with water and mix well.
5. Add Roasted Chicken and toss. Fry on High Flam for 5 minutes till it looks Dry.
6. Now Roasted Chilli Chicken is Ready to Serve with Roti & Paratha.